Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Mountain Biking: first time ever!

Getting geared up
Slowly making our way uphill
That's me heading up the back- I need to work out...
Downhill is so much more fun!
Yah-yuh! Check out that knee.
The Aftermath: What's a biking trip without some good battle wounds to show off?

Hardcore troupe

3 comments:

brenna said...

"Intramural Champ" shirt, huh? What sport did you get that in? Looks like a fun time. We went on a hike in Colorado where there were lots of bikers going on the trail, and I was blown away at how fast they went around curves and down hills. I think it would have been too much for me, but your trail looks more manageable for a beginner. What a great summer you're having!

TheRapunzelGirl said...

looks like fun: except for the nasty bruises. lol. ;)

aquabatgirl said...

yeah mom was mentioning you are taking up mountain biking and trying to get yourself killed. well good luck with that lol well maybe not the getting yourself killed but battlewounds are good ;)