Sunday, June 8, 2008

Tumbling Gym & Paintball!

This weekend I got to go on a group date to a tumbling gym and go paintballing. Friday night I went to the tumbling gym. It was super fun! There was a foam pit that you could jump into so I tried a few spinning "dives." There was also a rope above it that I tried to climb, but failed miserably at. My date on the other hand was very good at it and actually reached the ceiling. We also got frozen hot chocolate from DQ, which I highly recommend. So good!
Saturday I went paintballing for the first time! We rented paintball equiptment from a place nearby and then headed to a course in American Fork. My friend Mike and I had gone out the day before to buy some camo from an army surplus store so we were all decked out. It was pretty sweet. I've got a couple nice bruises from the day. And Grant even got a few good shots at me- including one in the back of the head. Awwwww... now that's what you call brotherly love ;)
the troupe- can you see us? we blend in so well with our camo it's like we've got floating heads!
gun salute
hard core paintballer- check out tht camo!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the last picture. You are so cool. I like how you left the price tag on it

eharward said...

haha! oops! maybe i'd better change it to one that i don't hav the price tag on. :)

brenna said...

I do love the camo. Grant sticks out like a sore thumb--hopefully you got him in the head, too, since he was easier to "see," right?

aquabatgirl said...

man you are doing better at the blogging than i am! love the paintball outfits and that tumbling place sounds awesome next time i'm in provo we'll have to go (i'm going to work out so i can reach the ceiling from the robe too)

eharward said...

your on deanne! i'll be working out my guns from now til then. so u'd better be ready for it when i see ya next! lol! ;D