Sunday, March 9, 2008

Joining the ranks

Hey family! So i've decided to join you all in the blogging ranks. Even though I don't have a significant other like the rest of ya. I just can't stand not being able to comment on your blogs! We'll see if I ever post anything up myself... But I'll for sure be complementing on all your fun activities and cute kids! :D

4 comments:

aquabatgirl said...

estelle on my blog you don't have to have a blog to comment. it tells you to choose an identity, silly: blogger, name, anonymous. i don't think a lot of people realize that, oh well
love you and look forward to seeing new posts lol

stacey said...

welcome, welcome, welcome!
andrew had a blast talking with you yesterday.
you can tell us all about your college exploits.

brenna said...

Estelle, you've got to let me KNOW about these things! I'm offended that I found it on Deanne's blog. No, no, I love you ;)

I look forward to many comments on my blog, now!

TheRapunzelGirl said...

ha-ha! we sucked you in! :)